Dear CSI XLI-I LAMLIBS 2019 participants,
We would like to remind you that the CSI XLI-I LAMLIBS contributions will be considered for
publication as papers in two special issues of Elsevier Journals:
Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy
Guest Editor: Prof. Alexander A. Kamnev,
Spectrochimica Acta Part B: Atomic Spectroscopy
Guest Editor: Prof. Vincenzo Palleschi.
Manuscript submission is now open!
All papers will be treated as regular submissions to Spectrochimica Acta Part A and Part B.
- The deadline for submission of manuscripts for Spectrochimica Acta Part A is 20 November 2019.
- The deadline for submission of manuscripts for Spectrochimica Acta Part B is 15 November 2019.
For participants of the CSI XLI who use mainly molecular spectroscopy techniques:
1a.-To submit to Spectrochimica Acta Part A (Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy) follow this
2a.-If you do not already have an account, click on the “Register Now” link. Otherwise, login using
3a.-Select the issue VSI: CSIXLI 2019.
For participants of the CSI XLI who use mainly atomic spectroscopy techniques:
1b.-To submit to Spectrochimica Acta Part B (Atomic Spectroscopy) follow this
2b.-If you do not already have an account, click on the “Register Now” link. Otherwise, login using
3b.-Select the issue VSI: CSIXLI/LAMLIBS 2019.
The Organizing Committee of the CSI XLI-I LAMLIBS
We are pleased to invite you to the Colloquium Spectroscopicum Internationale XLI (CSIXLI) and first Latin-American Meeting on Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LAMLIBS), which will be held from June 9 to 14, 2019 in Mexico City at the Exhibition and Congress Centre (http://www.cec.unam.mx/index-en) of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) main campus.
Mexico City is a place where modernity meets the pre-Hispanic and colonial roots of the Mexican people, making it an excellent destination for both academic and tourism purposes. It will be an honour to welcome researchers from all over the world to present findings, describe emerging applications, and develop innovative directions in the field of spectroscopy. The scientific programme will focus on current advances in the research of different spectroscopic methods and their interdisciplinary applications.
This event is a six-day conference, including plenary, invited and keynote sessions delivered by international recognized speakers; oral sessions where invited and selected contributions present their most relevant results; poster sessions for selected contributions and social activities.
Scope of the Conference
Fundamentals and instrumentation of
- Atomic and Plasma Spectrometries (AAS, AFS, ICP OES, ICP-MS, GD, etc.)
- Computational Spectroscopy
- Hyphenated Techniques, speciation analysis and metallomics
- Imaging Techniques
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LAMLIBS)
- Laser Spectroscopy
- Molecular Spectrometry (UV-Vis, Raman, NMR, IR, etc.)
- Nuclear Techniques (Mösbauer Spectroscopy, Gamma Spectroscopy, etc.)
- Organic and inorganic Mass Spectrometry
- Photoacoustic Spectroscopy
- X-ray spectrometry (XRF, XRD, XANES, etc.)
Applications of Spectroscopy in
- Archaeometry and Cultural Heritage
- Biological and Biochemical Applications
- Clinical and Pharmaceutical Applications
- Environmental and Geological Analysis
- Food Analysis
- Fuels and biofuels
- Industrial Applications
- Materials Science
- Metrology and spectroscopy
IUPAC endorsement implies that entry visas will be granted to all bona fide chemists provided application is made not less than six months in advance. If a visa is not granted two months before the meeting, the IUPAC Secretariat should be notified without delay by the applicant.
The conferences attendees must adhere to the CSI XLI – I LAMLIBS "Code of Conduct" and the highest professional standards.
We look forward to a successful and well-attended CSIXLI and LAMLIBS 2019
This page is under constant construction, visit us frequently to stay informed